- Chrome With CleanFlight Configurator
- socat to create a pty to TCP socket
- socat -d -d pty,raw,echo=0 tcp:192.168.0.15:56000
- socat will display which port it created, i.e /dev/pty/20 then take this device and use it for the serial port "URL" in cleanflight.
- PI Zero
- CleanFlight Port
- TCP server to accept MSP messages
- Pipe the MSP messages into Cleanflight
Gyro information was displayed in the Configurator, need to figure out why compass and accelerometer was not working.
Also, need to connect I/O processor to Cleanflight to forward RX info and GPS status.